Spacious double upper house with and 5 bedrooms, 2 balconies, 2 bathrooms, a private entrance, bay window. Ideal for a family,possibly with au-pair, or an office -practice at home.
• Free hold, paid off until 2052, so no hassle with the municipality at the moment.
• Located on the 2nd and 3rd floor.
• No upstairs neighbors and no neighbors opposite the street.
• 5 bedrooms present.
• Own staircase and entrance, so not shared.
• Unique location with view through the Eendrachtstraat.
• Possibility to construct a private roof terrace.
• Healthy VVE with approx. 78.000, - reserve in cash.
• To be renovated to your own taste with eg a kitchen.
• Ideal location in the best part of the Rivierenbuurt close to the Scheldestraat.
Entrance and stairs to 2nd floor in own staircase. Entrance house, hall, meter cupboard and separate toilet. The closed kitchen in white color has various appliances. Work room on the garden side.En-suite living room with bay window and patio doors to balcony. Double doors with stained glass to side room, with built-in cupboard. Via the bay window you can look away in the Eendrachtstraat.Stairs to the 3rd floor. Spacious bedroom with Velux skylights and private bathroom en suite. This is equipped with shower, toilet and washer-dryer place. Two spacious bedrooms on the garden side. Modern and luxurious renovated bathroom, equipped with double sink, (third) toilet, bath, separate shower, tiled floor and towel radiator. Bedroom four with fitted wardrobe and another spacious bedroom on the street side with doors to a balcony.
Environment, car and public transport
The complex in the Amsterdam School style is located in a quiet side street off the Churchill avenue. Located in the most beautiful part of the Rivierenbuurt, abrasive to the south-south, near the Apollolaan, Sporthal Zuid, the Beatrix park and the Rai. Near the Apollolaan this is the most beautiful part of the Rivierenbuurt, with lots of trees and parking. Local shops and nice restaurants are around the corner on the Scheldestraat. This also applies to the Beethovenstraat. You will cycle into the Pijp through the Ferdinand Bol street. Via the Rai you are within 4 minutes on the ring A-10,station Rai or Zuid WTC for metro and train (Schiphol).
The active VVE (house numbers 8-18) is professionally administered by Velzel VVE Beheer, there is meeting and saving. There is an MJOP and a housekeeping regulation.Service costs € 205, - per month for: management, reservation major maintenance and building insurance.
* Condominium A-28 located on leasehold land paid off until 2052 (AB 1994).
* Living space 186 m2 BVO and 166 GO, excluding the balconies and loft.
* Measured in accordance with Nen2580, content approx. 516 m3.
* Own CV combi boiler Vaillant pro from 2007.
* Windows with wooden frames and partially double glazing.